COVID-19 TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
APPLICABLE FROM 6PM, 7 JANUARY 2022
1. Proof of double vaccination is mandatory until further notice.
(click here for more information)
2. By law, we are required to take a register of all guests who enter the venue. All guests are required to check in using the SafeWA app or our manual contact register. Fines may apply for non-compliance.
3. Contact details collected will only be provided to official public authorities where required, such as for COVID-19 contact tracing. We will not provide your information to non-official parties. The Wembley Hotel will not use your contact details for marketing, or sell your information to any other parties.
4. Patrons are asked to stay at home if they feel unwell or waiting for the outcome of a COVID19 test. Please respect the safety of our staff and other customers by social distancing and regularly practicing good hygiene by washing/ sanitising hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone presenting as unwell, anyone not willing or able to provide contact information, or anyone who puts any staff, customers or members of the public at risk.
6. Cashless payment is preferred at this time.
Thank you for your patience and support at this time!
DINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All care is taken when catering for special requirements. It must be noted that within the premises we handle nuts, seafood, shellfish, sesame seed, wheat, flour, eggs, fungi and dairy products. Please note, olives may contain traces of pits. While we offer gluten free menu options, we are not a gluten free venue and there is the possibility of cross contamination. We do not have a gluten free only fryer on site. Customer requests will be catered for to the best of our ability, but the decision to consume a meal is the responsibility of the diner.