COVID-19 TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
APPLICABLE FROM JUNE 23, 2021
1. By law, we are required to take a register of all guests who enter the venue. All guests are required to check in using the SafeWA app or our manual contact register. Fines may apply for non-compliance.
2. Contact details collected will only be provided to official public authorities where required, such as for COVID-19 contact tracing. We will not provide your information to non-official parties. The Wembley Hotel will not use your contact details for marketing, or sell your information to any other parties.
3. Patrons are asked to stay at home if they feel unwell or waiting for the outcome of a COVID19 test. Please respect the safety of our staff and other customers by social distancing and regularly practicing good hygiene by washing/ sanitising hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
4. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone presenting as unwell, anyone not willing or able to provide contact information, or anyone who puts any staff, customers or members of the public at risk.
5. Cashless payment is preferred at this time.
Thank you for your patience and support at this time!