We are seeking a full-time SOUS CHEF to join our busy kitchen team. The successful applicant/s will:
- Have great communication and leadership skills;
- Be a reliable and professional support for the Head Chef;
- Communicate effectively with front of house staff;
- Assist the Head Chef in the planning and developing menus, ordering and maintaining a high standard in the Head Chef’s absence;
- Be flexible to our customers and senior management’s needs;
- Attention to detail and have very high presentation standards;
- Put our customer’s needs first;
- Have a positive, can-do, proactive attitude that influences the entire team;
- A passion for food and the hospitality industry;
- Manage a high standard of hygiene practices;
- At least 3 years experience working in commercial kitchens;
- Experience in all sections, especially grill and pass;
- Recognised trade qualification;
- Have a good sense of humour and be able to fit in with a hard-working, fun, friendly team.
If you are an up-and coming Chef de Partie who feels you are ready for the next step in your career, then we would like to here from you, training will be provided.
Further development and future career advancements for the right candidate are on offer.
Please email your C.V. to: email@example.com.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.