Since 1932 The Wembley Hotel has always been a much loved local. It is a great place to work with a fabulous team and a fast paced, upbeat environment.
Due to rapid growth in our restaurant, we are seeking a passionate and experienced RESTAURANT MANAGER to complement our team.
The successful applicant will:
- be passionate about food, drinks and hospitality,
- be friendly, engaging and customer service focused,
- have an extensive knowledge of beer, wine and cocktails,
- have a full understanding of sequence of service and restaurant procedures,
- have current and relevant industry experience, preferably a minimum of 2 years in a similar role,
- be RSA certified with a current approved managers licence,
- have or be able to get a police clearance,
- have experience training and mentoring team members,
- be an excellent communicator,
- be an enthusiastic team player and lead by example,
- be multi-skilled and a good all-rounder,
- be capable of and enjoy working in a very fast paced environment,
- be willing and available to work hospitality hours.
Although primarily restaurant orientated, you will need to be willing to work in other areas as required.
Full-time or part-time hours, negotiable for the right candidate.
Please email your C.V. along with a brief email or cover letter outlining why you would like to join The Wembley team: firstname.lastname@example.org.