West Australian owned and operated from the first beer poured in 1932, to the cocktails mixed today; The Wembley has always been an individual and approachable host to the Perth community. We have eight unique function spaces – perfect for meetings, seminars, sundowners and parties!
We are seeking a full-time Functions Manager to join our busy team. The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences;
- Enjoy building long-term client and supplier relationships;
- Be creative and have an interest in marketing;
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Have strong organisational skills, including computer literacy;
- Know how to confidently manage compliments and complaints;
- Have extensive bar and/ or restaurant experience;
- Have a basic knowledge of audio visual equipment;
- Have experience with a venue booking system (we use NowBookIt);
- Be flexible and willing to work a mix of weekdays, nights and weekends;
- Be hands-on and willing to assist in other areas of the business as required;
- Be proactive and solutions focussed;
- Be a team-player and also able to lead by example;
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a similar Functions Management role.
This is a hands-on role; encompassing office administration and sales/marketing along with event set-up/pack-down and service.
Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is available for immediate start and interviews will commence shortly.