We are seeking casual CHEF DE PARTIE to join our busy kitchen team. The successful applicant/s will:
- Have great communication and leadership skills;
- Be a reliable and professional support for the Head Chef;
- Communicate effectively with front of house staff;
- Assist the Head Chef in the planning and developing menus, ordering and maintaining a high standard in the Head Chef’s absence;
- Be flexible to our customers and senior management’s needs;
- Attention to detail and have very high presentation standards;
- Put our customer’s needs first;
- Have a positive, can-do, proactive attitude that influences the entire team;
- A passion for food and the hospitality industry;
- Manage a high standard of hygiene practices;
- At least 3 years experience working in commercial kitchens;
- Experience in all sections, especially grill and pass;
- Recognised trade qualification;
- Have a good sense of humour and be able to fit in with a hard-working, fun, friendly team.
Please email your C.V. to: email@example.com.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.