By making a booking you agree to The Wembley Hotel’s COVID-19 management plans terms and conditions:
- By law, we are required to take a register of all guests who enter the venue. All guests are required to provide their contact details upon entering the venue.
- Contact details collected will only be provided to official public authorities where required, such as for COVID-19 contact tracing. We will not provide your information to non-official parties. The Wembley Hotel will not use your contact details for marketing, or sell your information to any other parties.
- Our venue at this time is only permitted to have a maximum patronage of 20 persons at one time. We will not be able to accommodate any extra guests under this rule (children/babies are included in the 20 person limit). Please do not bring extra guests without changing your booking (provided space permits).
- Bookings are for a maximum of 1.5 hours. We reserve the right to re-book your table after the allocated 1.5 hour booking time has elapsed.
- All guests must order a substantial meal to be consumed in the venue. Drinking alcohol without consuming a meal is not permitted.
- Tables will not be held if you are late. Please be on time so we can manage our patron numbers in the venue. If you are unable to attend your booking please let us know as soon as possible, so we can re-book the table.
- Patrons are not permitted to wait at the bar – you must be seated at all times.
- All service will be at the table only during at this time – there will be no bar service.
- We have closed sections of our venue – you will only be permitted to sit in areas that are open.
- Patrons are asked to stay at home if they feel unwell or waiting for the outcome of a COVID19 test. Please respect the safety of our staff and other customers by social distancing and regularly practicing good hygiene by washing/sanitising hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone presenting as unwell, anyone not willing or able to provide contact information, or anyone who puts any staff, customers or members of the public at risk.
- We are now a cashless venue in the bar and restaurant, payment is by card only.
- We are not able to redeem discount vouchers (including The Entertainment Card) until further notice.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this time.